Fasciagenesis™: A Methylsulfonylmethane and Hyaluronic Supplement
The soft connective tissue of the body does a number of things.
· It holds your muscles to your bones,
· Holds your joints together,
· It holds the lower back together,
· It holds the skin to the muscles.
· Soft connective tissue forms the tubes of the blood vessels and bowels.
So what are the results of not having the nutritional-where-with-all to maintain and rebuild the soft connective tissue?
· Weak blood vessels which rupture easily causing anything from being easily bruised to hemorrhagic strokes.
· Weak permeable intestinal walls (leaky gut syndrome).
· Sagging skin as it hangs off of the face and body without support and uplift from the underlying muscles.
· Wrinkles, as fascia collapses its support under the skin.
· Weak connection between the retina and the inside of the eye.
· A weak lower back structure.
· Joints prone to osteoarthritis.
According to Histology (the study of tissues), there are two primary building blocks of connective tissue: organic sulphur (as the bricks) and Vit. C (as the cement). Along with those two primary building blocks Hyaluronic Acid and Molybdenum give soft connective tissue elasticity and strength.
Now all of the components of fascia / soft connective tissue are available in physiologically meaningful doses (i.e. enough to actually do something), in our new Fasciagenesis™ product. One or two scoops a day of this Raspberry flavored powder in water or juice are what your body has been waiting for...